Monday, June 27, 2011

"The 30 Days Photo Challenge Day 01 - A picture of yourself with 15 Facts.."


15 FACTS about me :)
    1. I'm Married and madly inlove to that guy :).. Kihun  Sung.,
    2. Now im carrying 5 months baby on my womb.,
    3.  i love my family so much.,
    4. no. 1 fan of jack N jill Mr. Chips.., miss that specially now :(...
    5. I couldn't sleep without mosquit net on my feet..,
    6. I'm musophobia like ate Gen ..,:)
    7. im owning skin allergy called psoriasis.., :(
    8. i have a big crush to the vocalist of script Danny O Donoghue.., and John Lloyd cruZ.,:)
    9. love color green almost all shade..,
   10. i'M a fan of miss Gen dElizo.., and mah cuzin kim and kandida :)
   11. really do much watchin all kinds movies and remembering all those punchline joke:)) sort offss..
   12. love jollibee spag and bacon mushroom melt of wendy's meron pa ba nun?? always dreamin of that.,
   13. love music.., but not singing..,
   14. always craving for new clothes, bags, make ups and girl thingy..., but not much..:)
   15. i really do value friendship ralationsss..,
some facts about muah :)...,

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Naks ang ganda Woohoo! #1 fan nyaha! solid na samahan no matter what happens XD

    ReplyDelete